Uav prototype
Scott from Australia  [1 posts]
13 year
Just wanted to thank Steve and the team for RR. It has saved me heaps of time and hav moved months ahead just with using RR. I have used the program to filter out colors and object and it tracks great.
Anonymous 13 year
Scott,

Thanks very much for the note! Glad things worked out.

Was this used for the Outback Joe contest? (I noticed you are in Australia).

STeven.
Scott from Australia  [1 posts] 13 year
I have included the a 3d picture of the drone that is half completed and with RR the software is ready for when the last components go in. The design has changed some as i have installed 4 flaps and some other modifications. This is a personal project which i decided on after the floods but i had already started the project late last year
Scott from Australia  [1 posts] 13 year
I have included the a 3d picture of the drone that is half completed and with RR the software is ready for when the last components go in. The design has changed some as i have installed 4 flaps and some other modifications. This is a personal project which i decided on after the floods but i had already started the project late last year

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index