unrecognized image type
Anonymous
13 year
I am having trouble with the Load_Image module. When I select the "Read Images in Folder" option, I get the error: "Unrecognized image type! Please select a jpg, png, gif, etc. image file." I have verified that the images are good, and that there is nothing else in the folder. I can load the images one by one just fine. I even tried the Write_Images module to create jpgs.

I would be grateful for help with this.
Anonymous 13 year
Hi,

There was a problem when you specified a full filename path and selected the "Read Images in Folder". This has been corrected in the latest version. You can either download that version or just remove the filename part. I.e. if you specified

c:\some\path\to\read\filename.jpg

just use

c:\some\path\to\read\

and that should work. Again, you can also download the most current which will now accept the filename too.

Just to be complete, in the current version when the full path is specified it will only look for images with the same extension as what was specified. I.e.

c:\some\path\to\read\*.jpg

in the above example. So if you do need to have non-image files in the folder that specification can help to remove those issues.

STeven.
Anonymous 13 year
It works great! Thank you so much.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index