RD02 Devantech
Juan Manuel Vargas Hernández from Mexico  [4 posts]
13 year
Hey Steve,
How I can to connect the RD02 Devantech Kit with RR?. Can you or somebody to help me. I have Arduino Diecimila. This board connect with MD25 trough analog pin 4 and 5 in 12C protocol. I can use the Arduino module control or the serial module for communication?  some example please.
Thanks, and sorry for my English.
Juan Manuel Vargas Hernández from Mexico  [4 posts] 13 year
Steven, sorry is Arduino Duemilanove not Diecimila. The RD02 kit have the MD25 motor control including control for encoders. Is possible the interface with Arduino uno module? or is necessary serial module?
Anonymous 13 year
Juan,

Have a look at the MCU Communicator module (just released) which should provide a more comprehensive framework than just using serial for mcu communication. It should allow you to send any variable to the mcu and then create your own application within the mcu to communicate to the RD02 kit from the Arduino itself.

STeven.
Juan Manuel Vargas Hernández from Mexico  [4 posts] 13 year
Thanks Steven,
I am working now with the MCU conmunicator module and is good for me.
Congratulations for RR Team.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index