Update on 2.30.2
Anonymous
13 year
thanks for not giving up. I almost have.

This build is Much much better.

Everything worked the first time I fired it up.  The acc, the led, everything. Then to give it the true test I tried to turn it off. It would not stop working. Hitting on the X to close it did not work. So, I had to close it by going into task manager and getting rid of it. It was there after hitting red x.

Next I rebooted my machine and tried to open it. It gave me several error messages about Invalid tag, error in depth, sych and rgb. All values were (-5) if this helps.

The Led just blinked green with no laser light.

I think you have did a great job. You are on  your way. We are so close.

I will keep you informed. Got to go to bed, big working day Wed.

Thanks,

Mel
Anonymous 13 year
Mel,

When you get a chance please attach the c:\RoboRealm.log file as that will help us know where things went wrong.

Perhaps your browser was caching the previous version? Strange that this one made such a difference when only debugging was added.

STeven.
Anonymous 13 year
OK,  The latest 30.02 has worked much better. I got it to come on and work about 4 times. When it works , it works beautiful. But it did not want to stop working.   Rebooting does nothing to make it run.  When I turn on roborealm, I get a blinking green light. Then, a little later a squigley little red laser light. Then a short time after, the popups comeup and say about errors in synch, lens, tag,rgb, ect. all values are -5 except one is -1.  The only way to get out of that is CTRL-ALT-DEL and then stop RR in the task manager. When it decides to work, everything in it works. We are making progress, I believe. Got to get some sleep. work WED.  now midnight.

Have a Blessed Night!!! God Bless You!

Mel

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index