Tracking 3 colors
Ringo from United States  [18 posts]
13 year
I want to track a shirt that I made with 3 distinct colors on it. Red, Blue, and green. You helped me with this about a year ago but I have not touched it since. With all the upgrades the file does not work anymore and I cannot figure out how to set it up. Can you please help. I'm attaching a still photo and what I think is the robo file that used to work. The idea is for the robot to follow me around so I need the center of mass of the shirt.
Thanks
Ringo

program.robo
Ringo from United States  [18 posts] 13 year
I think I have it working, at least with a still pic, I'll test the video later. The robo file is attached. Is there a way to do all the processing then show the results on top of the live image? Right now at the end I get a black screen with a COG box and the coordinates, but it would be nice if that was drawn on the original video. Is this possible?
Ringo

program.robo
I posted the wrong robo file. oops
program.robo
Kshitij Burman from India  [10 posts] 13 year
Why not you use a single color shirt it will be simple.
program.robo
Because a single color shirt would confuse the robot any time I walked past an object nearly the same color. If it was a green shirt I would have to avoid anything green. However with this setup the robot only sees objects that are green and have Red And Blue touching the green. Still not perfect, but better.
Ringo
Kshitij Burman from India  [10 posts] 13 year
Do you have any other picture with little better picture quality or the original one.
Anonymous 13 year
Ringo,

You can select "Source" in the

Overlay on [             ]

in the COG module which will get you back the original image with the COG overlay.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index