Object Tracing
Kshitij Burman from India  [10 posts]
13 year
I had made a program which can detect a red ball and can detrmine it location . That is not some thing great but the twist is that, I want to control  my servo directly from the computer  whitout using any kind of board or PIC .
If you have any idea how to control servo with the help of USB and whitout using any kind of PIC , Board etc. then please write .(I want to  build a robot which i really made. I hate collecting some PIC and Board from internet and combine  it  and  then say , "wow! i have made a bot.". Its like solving a problem but i want to Create problem and solve it.)
Anonymous 13 year
Kshitij,

That's definitely not an area we've had much experience with. Its low level electronic advise that you want. I'd recommend something like the Circuit Cellar site/magazine for a question like that.

http://www.circellar.com/

Seems like most are quite happy not to have to jump so deep into the electronics ... but good luck with your project!

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index