Axon wireless
Rueben from Thailand  [3 posts]
13 year
Hi, I am using roborealm with axon. How can i make them communicate wirelessly? using a bluetooth? Do i need a bluetooth tranceiver to do so? If we do use bluetooth, how can i use my uart on the axon since the servo_controller.hex is already downloaded on the axon? Could you modify (or help me modify) the servo_controller program so that i could use uart with it to send and receive data from roborealm via bluetooth?...
Another question I had was, if i wanted to add some extra sensors to my robot car, how do i input the sensor readings to the program? can roborealm receive the sensor data from axon? I dont think so? So what am i supposed to do here?
thanks...
Rueben from Thailand  [3 posts] 13 year
forgot to ask this one before.. can i install roborealm on windows ce?? What i was thinking was that if i fail to make a bluetooth connection between the pc and axon then i was planning to use the 'friendly arm' as my pc.. but only linux and windows ce os can be downloaded there soo....

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index