Trial version expired
Anonymous from United Kingdom  [1 posts]
14 year
Hi every one

I downloaded and installed roborealm like 5 mins ago, however when I try to run it, it gives a pop up message stating that my trial period is over?

Thank you in advance
Anonymous 14 year
Hi,

I assume that you received an email with the download link? Or did you download the application from another site?

How are you installing RoboRealm? Are you an admin on the machine that you want to install RoboRealm on? We've received some issues when installing over a network or a mounted drive. What OS are you installing on?

Thanks,
STeven.
Karel from Czech Republic  [1 posts] 14 year
Hi,

I have the same problem. I recieved email with download link. After installation and start roborealm - messsage "your trial period has expired".
What can I do?

Thanks,
Karel
Anonymous 14 year
Karel,

You probably had downloaded RoboRealm a while back and the license has expired. Use the contact form to send us your email address and we will renew the trial period for another 30 days.

STeven.
Anonymous 14 year
Steven,

I  download software and installed it the same day. I send my email address (contact form). I need to test if my IP camera works with the software, if so, I'll buy it. Thanks.

Karel.
Anonymous 14 year
Karel,

We have responded to this via email.

thanks,
STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index