Can't find camera with newer versions of Roborealm
Texx from Austria  [8 posts]
14 year
I used Roborealm 2.0.8.8. and I had no problems until I found the array problem with the socket extension. Now I upgraded to version 2.10.8.

Now I can't find the ueye 1440c camera any more. There is just the "Microsoft WDM image capture" in the dropdown menu.
I tried the old version of roborealm again and it worked. AmCap is also able to use the camera.

Thanks in advance
Anonymous 14 year
Texx,

Can you follow the instructions on this link and send us the c:\roborealm.log file that will be generated when the debug checkbox is turned on? Also, please download 2.10.8 again just to be sure we are working on exactly the same version.

See the last question in the FAQ with the debug instructions .. in your case try to select the camera as if it were there. When you don't see it just exit RR and send us the file.

http://www.roborealm.com/FAQ.php#q21

In the meantime, you might be able to select the WDM and using the popup menu that normally comes after selecting that you should be able to select the ueye.

Given that file we should be able to track down why your camera is suddenly missing in the latest version.

STeven.
Texx from Austria  [8 posts] 14 year
Excuse my late answer but I wasn't allowed to enter the laboratory during the last days.

I found out that AMCap gives me an error message to:

"LoadVideoFormat: unable to restore resolution, hr=0x80040200"

maybe that helps.
Here is the log file
RoboRealm.zip
Anonymous 14 year
Texx,

Thanks, I think we found the issue. Can you try the latest version 2.11.5 and see if that works better?

Thanks,
STeven.
Thank you very much!

I can find the camera now.

Texx

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index