Can't open any file
Marcos from Brazil  [3 posts]
14 year
Hello,
I am trying the RR version 2.10.8 in a Vista OS,  I can't open the examples or saved files. Could you help me ?
tks,
Marcos
Anonymous 14 year
Marcos,

What error do you get when trying this? Our tests on Vista show that it works as expected. Perhaps you have a permission issue? Are you logged in as Admin when you first try to run RoboRealm?

STeven.
Marcos from Brazil  [3 posts] 14 year
Steven,
Happened nothing, just could not open files. BTW, I purchased a license and the new download works well.
tks,
Marcos
Anonymous 14 year
Marcos,

Let me just confirm your last message. Once you downloaded the licensed version the problem went away? Is that correct? Or do you still have issues with opening files?

The reason we ask is that the two versions (trial and licensed) are very similar and should have the same issues. Perhaps the first install did not complete correctly? Sometimes in Vista installing and running the application from an Admin account is needed to setup everything correctly.

Thanks for your note!
STeven.
Marcos from Brazil  [3 posts] 14 year
Steven,
Yes, the downloaded licensed version resolved the problem. The trial version showed the problem, even after a reinstall and other tries...
rgds,
Marcos

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index