roborealm versions
Anonymous
14 year
Hello Roborealm

Are there pro versions of roborealm ,
I mean is it possible to develop standalone applications with roborealm
and to deploy them, either to enduser with no additional software,
or to users who have roborealm 'viewer',' lite', or runtime edition.

Thanks

Ohad
Anonymous 14 year
Ohad,

There is just the trial and licensed version. The main difference being the time usage limitation.

In the licensed version you can use a faceless mode which will cause RoboRealm to basically disappear into the background to be used mainly via the API (think of an image processing server) which is the normal mode of deploying RoboRealm along with other applications.

If you are thinking of created a RoboRealm plugin for distribution then that will work with either the trail or licensed. If you are thinking of creating an application which is distributed along with RoboRealm then you would have to use the licensed version and request an OEM agreement/pricing from us ... which basically means you would distribute the licensed version of RoboRealm along with your application so that the end user is able to use the entire application without needing any additional software. The licensed copy of RoboRealm would then be installed as part of your program install. You would decide if the end customer ever knows that RoboRealm is installed, i.e. it can stay hidden or be revealed.

Perhaps you can tell us a little more about your project and we can then recommend the most economical route ...

STeven.
Anonymous 14 year
Hello  Steven, thanks for your reply.
What I need is an extension to my project , with enhanced capabilities of image processing and computer vision.
Something of the sort I find in Roborealm.
I want to embed the functionality of robofiles, and scripts in the project.
From  your answer, I conclude that I need an OEM agreement .
By the way, Is there a difference between a hidden version and a full functional version.

Well, please let me know about the options and "recommend the most economical route.."

Regards,
Ohad
Anonymous 14 year
Ohad,

I'd be happy to discuss that with you outside of the forums. Could you use the contact page and send us a quick email so that we can reply.

There is no difference between the hidden and fully functional version .. they are one and the same code base.

Thanks,
STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index