any module to be use with live webcam
bro  [5 posts]
14 year
hello..please help me..im a little dummy and new to roborealm...i just want to start roborealm with just only a webcam..can anyone here share with me as much as module that can be use only with webcam..i already try all the example in the rr and hope to get more ideas from anyone who already pro in creat their own module..hope steven can share with me a few interesting module to be use with live webcam...really hope a pro here..thanks..
Anonymous 14 year
Hi Karim,

I'm not sure what you are asking for.

1. Do you want to write a RoboRealm module and are asking for suggestions as to what to write?

2. Or are you looking for interesting modules to use with RoboRealm for demonstration purposes?

3. Or do you have a project in mind and are confused as to which modules to use?

Thanks,
STeven.
bro  [5 posts] 14 year
im looking for no 2..any interesting module that can use with live webcam as demonstration for me to use  the software...thanks steven..hope u can give me a few interesting modules...

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index