Running roborealm applet in Php
Ramil from Belarus  [1 posts]
15 year
Hi. I have a question regarding roborealm applet. I have a wamp server and by using it i can get image in my index.html from localhost:8080/myfolder/index.html. I have another page that's index.php where i included roborealm applet too ,and this time when i try to run my index.php from port 8080 ,my web browser tries to save the index page. I have php-java bridge working on my server and i have succesfully run java applets from my php pages. How can i configure either roborealm or my wamp server to run roborealm camera from php? Thank you
Anonymous 15 year
RoboRealm does not understand php pages so if you are trying to access the index.php from RoboRealm's webserver that will not work. What you need to do is ensure that a php page is coming from YOUR webserver and just copy the applet reference into that page ensuring that it points correctly back to RR's server. Ie you will have to change the codebase param in the applet to

http://localhost:8080/

assuming that your webserver is on port 80 and RR is configured on 8080. Alternatively you can use an IFRAME html tag to also point to the RR webserver.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index