VB.Net 2005 Calls to rr
Anonymous
15 year
Hello.
   I am trying to get VB.Net 2005 to correctly interface with rr. Everything works ok except that when I load my tiff image (it is a 2.5mb 8-bit gray-scale TIFF) and .robo program, rr does not always find the picture (which does exist... I already double checked that). Everything works ok when I do the same exact set of steps from the GUI (load my saved .robo file, load the image, Getvariables). When I call rr from my VB code, it will occasionally find the tiff image, but normally does not. RR is loading ok, it's just the image to be processed that is the problem.

Here is what I have tried in my VB code:

1) Init & open RR -> Load Image -> Load Program -> GetVariables
2) Init & open RR -> Load Program -> Load Image -> GetVariables

I have also tried both including and not including the file open/load in my .robo program.

I have tried adding pauses (sleeps) into my process to give RR time to process the file (Canny->Circle->GetVariables).

Thanks

Kevin
Anonymous 15 year
Kevin,

We are trying to replicate your issue. It would be helpful to have the tiff image and the robofile that you are trying to load in. Can you include those two items in a .zip file and post them here?

What would help to speed up the problem resolution.

Thanks,
STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index