SD84
Loren John Presley from United States  [17 posts]
15 year
To Roborealm staff:

I would like to request a feature. I would like Roborealm to be able to communicate with the SD84 servo controller. I found it on Trossen Robotics and I think it would make a powerful asset to a lot of roboteers out there, especially if Roborealm can interface with it.

Can this be done?
Anonymous 15 year
We had a look at that device. Seems like it can be added to RoboRealm. The issue is one of who will fund the device. I.e. we would need someone to send a free sample of the device for testing and maintenance purposes. As Trossen Robotics is a reseller they are not a good option for providing a free sample. Are you familiar with the manufacture? Do you have a contact there?

STeven.
Loren John Presley from United States  [17 posts] 15 year
Apparently, the manufacturer is Devantech Ltd.

Here's where they're listed on Applegate:

http://www.applegate.co.uk/elec/company/co_8848.htm
fred miller from United States  [72 posts] 15 year
i dont have the money to donate one,but i can loan you mine,others on the leaf yahoo club would like a interface for it
Anonymous 15 year
Fred,

We'll keep an eye on this one for purchase. May take a little time but we should be able to integrate it in eventually.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index