counting the flames
Anonymous
15 year
Hello all,

I'm working on an installation whit a crowd. The people in the crowd will have lighters, they can turn on and off. I want roborealm to count those lights, and give a value at output. this value has to be from 0 till 20 (there are 20 lighters in the room)

Is this possible? And what would be the easiest way to do this?

thanks!
-Tom
from Australia  [87 posts] 15 year
It sounds possible with a few modules 'exponential', 'threshold' and 'circles'.

I would recommend using the forum when you come across challenges in image processing rather then asking for someone to build the entire program.

I would be happy to help you further once you get started. The three modules should give you a great start.

Cheers,
Nemanya
Anonymous 15 year
Tom,

Nemanya is correct. The best way to approach this is to start with an image and try a couple modules. Perhaps you could include an image here in the forum? Then we could try a couple of modules to see what results we get.

You may also try to use a defocused camera which would create very circular spots which might be easy to detect with the circular detector.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index