Circles Fill Color
Danh from United States  [79 posts]
15 year
Steve,

I'm using the "circle" function to help with a Connect Four game interface. Attached is the raw image, image with Canny filter, and image with circle detection. In the image with the circle detection I selected mean circle color and fill for the display. However, the circles always appear black. I suspect that the circle function is looking at the Canny image for the mean color. Could you provide and option to provide the mean, median, and mode colors based on the original image?

Great module.

Thanks,
Danh

Anonymous 15 year
Dan,

That should already be in the interface. You just need to be sure to select Circle Color "[mean]" AND be sure to select the dropdown For statistics Use: "Source" as apposed to "Current". Using current will turn everything black since the canny image is all black in the middle of the circle. Let me know if this does not work for you.

STeven.
Danh from United States  [79 posts] 15 year
Got it. It's as though this module was designed for Connect Four and Checkers!

BTW: here's a link to source code for these games that I would like to integrate into RoboRealm.

http://www.fierz.ch/programs.htm

Thanks,
Danh

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index