Bug in Color_Filter
Emil Valkov  [16 posts]
15 year
In version 1.8.22.1 or 1.8.22.2 (not sure because I downloaded 1.8.22.2 but it displays 1.8.22.1).

In Color_Filter
In Threshold/Min_Pixel_Value, put 1 or 0

RoboRealm will crash.

Emil
Anonymous 15 year
Emil,

We tried to replicate this by just inserting the Color_Filter module and putting a 1 or a zero in that GUI location. Nothing eventful happened. Can you try the robofile below to see if that causes a crash? It not can you send us back the robofile that you are using that causes this?

It is most likely due to another module after the color_filter that changes when the color_filter threshold is set to 0.

Thanks,
STeven.
program.robo
Emil Valkov  [16 posts] 15 year
Please, try this robo file.

Thanks,
Emil
program.robo
BTW, I tried your robo file, and it crashes if I double click on it directly.
However if I launch Roborealm and then open it manually, it works fine.

FYI, in my robo file I sent above, the value is set to more than 1.
I go and decrease the value manually, and then it crashes for me.

Thanks,
Emil
Anonymous 15 year
Emil,

Can you try downloading ver 1.8.23.4 as we added in a couple additional checks that we think might cause the problem. It seems that the image you are using is creating some sort of strange error. If the new download does not work can you save the current image that you are using and post that here? We can't seem to replicate the error that you are having and think it might actually be caused by something in the image content.

Thanks,
STeven.
The new v1.8.23.4 solved the problem.

Wow, I reported 2 bugs yesterday evening, and both were fixed in less than 24h. Pretty impressive !
RoboRealm is really great, most people would just work on the hard/fun vision problems. But RoboRealm also has features like Display_Line and Display_Text which are not earth shattering technology wise but essential nonetheless.

Thanks!
Emil

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index