Bluetooth Webcam Roborealm compatability
Anonymous
15 year
Hello, is it possible to somehow send signals from a usb webcam to my pc via bluetooth? I've been looking into this and I was thinking of sending the signals of the webcam via a usb to bluetooth adapter which would relay the signals to my computer. My computer would then send instructions via bluetooth back to a microcontroller. I haven't worked out all the details atm, this is just a concept for now. Does this seem viable? Would roborealm be able to recognize the webcam signals? Has anyone done this before?

I didn't want to use a pc104 or itx because they seem to be very expensive compare to this.

Thanks in advance.
Anonymous 15 year

Seems like a nice idea. The only vendor that we are aware of that is doing this is BrainTech. See

http://www.braintech.com/products-ispot-&-bluevision.php

for their bluetooth transmitting camera. Not sure on the pricing, availability, etc. but it is geared toward the less expensive market. A good one to keep monitoring.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index