EB500 Boe Bot
Bruno Tardat from Sweden  [8 posts]
15 year
Hello!
I am trying to get communication between Roborealm and the Boe-Bot BS2 trhough the eb500-SR bluetooth module.
Carrying all tests related to the module would go allright but using the Roborealm control module would not work.
The eb500-SR would receive blips of command and toogle the led on and off, sometimes acting the servos/sound in small jumps somehow related to the position of the cursors.
It does not matter if i set the communication on or not, Roborealm would put the communication on now and then.
What could i possibly do to make this work?
Thanks a lot for any help and for a great vision program!
Bruno/Stockholm/Sweden
Anonymous 15 year
Hi Bruno,

Can you follow the steps outlined in the link below and let us know if your still having issues with the boe bot

http://www.roborealm.com/forum/index.php?thread_id=721
Bruno Tardat from Sweden  [8 posts] 15 year
Thanks!
I will try to go through it but it seemed complicated for a guy like me *S*
Cheers!
B
I ran the http://www.roborealm.com/forum/program.php?post_id=17276 file with the good BS2 code in the stamp. I had no problems and it works like a charm. But i want to run the bot from the Roborealm Boe Bot module, i do not have the necessary knowledge do do something as the red tracking bot through serial. I meant to play and start off with the red marks path following tutorial but i was not prepaired to rebuild this as a serial protocol trough the EB500. I donĀ“t even understand if the guys in the thread came up with a solution for using the BOE BOT module directly... *S*
I did ommit the whiskers and the IR detector circuit, can that have anything to do with my problem?

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index