Using DVR as input
Ricardo Sampaio from Portugal  [32 posts]
15 year
Hi i have a 16ch DVR, and most of them use the same interface so i normal go to the ip ex 192.168.1.200 and i get ask the user and pass, if i use the apropriate program i put the ip and the port 80, if i use the PDA same thing whit another program.

I just check the Dlink Internet Camera and if i put the DSC-6620 i don't get anything from it. But if i put the 900 i get the counter of frames running. so i imagine im getting the image, but the screen continues to show my web cam, must i do something else?

Any what a custom plug in for DVR wold be grate (chose channel focus zoom etc) so we can make hor one security programs.

Thx in advance
Anonymous 15 year
Ricardo,

Do you have the specific model number for that camera? Most of the internet cameras are not compatible with each other as they will use various Web technologies to show in a browser. With a specific version and model number we can see if we can find an example to test.

Or if you can make your camera available over the internet that would be a help too.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index