I need help Please!!
Scott from United States  [7 posts]
16 year
Hi,

First off, I just want to say kudos to everyone involved in creating this software. It is a wonderful tool.

I am extremely new to computer vision and was hoping some of you could help me out. What I'd like to do is similar to the "Green Ball" tutorial, except I have about 10 balls I'd like to "track" All being identical in size. I have already filtered the blobs size out, and checked the box that says, "Create BLOBS array variable." I know via the moment Statistics module that all my blobs are being recognized appropriately. How can I get the  X and Y coordinates of each blob displayed on the screen. (something similar to the "Green ball" with or without the box around them.) I've tried the Center of Gravity module with no luck. (I'm not sure if that approach works for multiple objects anyway)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index