API runtime problem
Anonymous
16 year
Hi

I've been playing around with the C++ API and have run into an interesting problem.  The program I have created is quite memory demanding and at runtime I get the following error:

"Unhandled exception at 0x7c812a5b in API.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: std::bad_alloc at memory location 0x0012340c.."

It seems if I start the program with RoboRealm already running this problem doesn't occur.  Any ideas about what could be happening and how I can over come this problem? Have I run out of memory?

Many thanks,
Cameron
Anonymous 16 year
Cameron,

Check what memory requirements RoboRealm.exe has when currently running. It is possible to run out of memory if you are working with a very large image. You should be able to tell if you are out of memory by watching the task manager and seeing how much memory RoboRealm.exe is using.

Also try the API call to RoboRealm with less data and see if it works or if it is another error that is outside of memory issues.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index