RoboRealm crashing
Travis  [5 posts]
16 year
Hi, Has anyone experienced roborealm crashing while trying to use the Flood Fill? I'm using Windows Vista.
John Christian from Norway  [25 posts] 16 year
Yes I also have the same problem on Windows XP. It always crashes when I run flood fill.
Anonymous 16 year
If either or both of you could post an image and robofile without the flood_fill module that is causing the crash we can probably find the error. Please also give some indication if there is a particular setting of the flood_fill that is causing the error.

Thanks,
STeven.
Anonymous 16 year
In my case it crashes with the default settings (tolerance 100, Replace: Mean color, Match: RGB, Merge min: 0, Merge Borders: 0) no matter which image I have loaded (even the toy picture supplied with RoboRealm). I seem to recall it worked the first time I tried it, but after that it crashed every time, but I am not totally sure about this.
Anonymous 16 year
Hi,

I'm simply using the RoboRealm file used in the SRV-1b tutorial (tracking orange squares). Is there something else I should post?

Travis
Anonymous 16 year
Nope, that was sufficient. Thanks for the note. There was an error in the flood fill module that was easily fixed. We just uploaded the fix. Please download version 1.8.10.2 for that fix and try it again.

Note that if you are using that robofile and want to use just an image be sure to delete the SRV module as it will slow things down as it tries to connect to that robot. (This is assuming you are just trying the techniques without running the robot).

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index