Scale height limited to 960 pixels & zoom
Hibou from France  [8 posts]
16 year
I want to scale the height of my image by 200% leaving the width at 100% with my camera outputting 720x576 (PAL). I repeatedly get a dialogue box telling me to input a number between 0 and 960. Why is the height limited to 960 which limits my vertical scale to 166% ? Yes I can then set the horizontal scale to 83% to maintain the ratio 1:2, but I can't see the reason for the 960 limit, and certainly the insistent dialogue box makes it less than obvious to change the percentage scale once you exceed the pixel limit.

The zoom box above the window is useful, but it would be good to have an intermediate 150% between 100% and 200%. Actually it would be interesting to have a "drag rectangle and click to zoom to that rectangle" behaviour as in some image treatment applications eg with the right hand mouse button since the left translates the image.

Last niggle :-) Why does radial distortion include a vertical flip?

Alan H., Grenoble
Anonymous 16 year
Alan,

Great niggles!

Scale limitation has been fixed. You should now be able to set the scale up to 1600x1200 without that popup.

Zoom will have to wait for a little. We'll get that in at some point (lower priority).

Radial distortion flip removed. We had developed it using 360 degree images which don't really have an up or down and thus didn't realize that images were getting flipped!

Please download v1.8.6.11

:-)

STeven.
Scale height limited to 960 pixels & zoom
Hibou from France  [8 posts]
16 year
Wow, that was quick. Thanks STeven. RoboRealm manages to provide just about everything you need with great simplicity of use - and if something is missing, the response to feedback is immediate. I know nothing else like that.
Alan H., Grenoble

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index