RoboRealm
Shashwat from India  [2 posts]
16 year
What is exactly RoboRealm? What all can be done using this? I am interested in creating a robot which can navigate its way using a video camera avoiding obstacles on its way. Can this software help me?
Anonymous 16 year
Shashwat,

You can find answers to your questions by browsing the site. Be sure to check out the tutorials and documentation pages. Yes, RR can help you with obstacle avoidance. Perhaps once you have reviewed the site you can post some examples images and solicit feedback from the community as the best way to use vision for your project.

STeven.
RoboRealm
Shashwat from India  [2 posts]
16 year
I have filled the form for downloading the software but i haven't received any download link yet. How much time does it take? I am waiting since 4 - 5 days.
Anonymous 16 year
You may want to check your junk mail folder ... the email should arrive in about 10 minutes after registering. We sent you another just to be sure.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index