NXT quit
Anonymous
16 year
Hi, STeven

I am trying to put a variable to control the NXT motor.  But RR shut itself down when I do it.
Please advise.

Calvenn
program.robo
Anonymous 16 year
Hi, STeven
I try to put variable into Parallax servo controller, it shows same problem.
RR shuts down immediately.
Could you please look into that?

Thanks

Calvenn

Anonymous 16 year
Calvenn,

The script seems to work fine for us.

Can you try deleting the Lego_NXT module and see if RoboRealm crashes again? Based on your tests it appears that the VBScript module may be causing the issue. Be sure that you only have one copy of ScriptSite.dll (normally in the RR folder) in your ENTIRE machine. If you do not, delete the extra copies. If this dll is not the most recent version it will crash the system.

STeven.
Anonymous 16 year
STeven,

I delected all extra ScriptSite.dlls from my system but I still have the problem to put variable into control module, either NXT or Parallax module. I am manually drag and move the motor, but once I select variable from the module. RR will quit.

Thanks

Calvenn

Anonymous 16 year
Calvenn,

1. Can you try this on another computer? Do you still get the same issue?

2. Can you type a variable like TEST into the variable dropdown box and see if it also crashes?

3. What version of RR are you running? What OS are you running?

4. Can you try this without connecting to the Lego NXT?

5. I assume this happens even if you select a variable like IMAGE_COUNT?

As of yet we are not able to replicate this error ... thus the many questions.

Thanks,
STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index