MNM
Mahesh from India  [5 posts]
16 year
Hello, I have been trying to access the Robo Realm API using Python. When I try to access the variables that have been set by the Modules, Robo Realm returns with an empty string like
"<response></response>"
And hence my RE's don't match.
And only those variables which I set through the API are returned properly.
How can I access variables such as COG. Is the procedure the same as for getting user defined variables?
And how are we to know the exact name of the variables instantiated by the modules?
It will be helpful if the RR Team could provide us with a detailed documentation file containing things like channels and corresponding  numbers etc.
Or otherwise we have to create a .robo file and extract it from that all the time.
Secondly, Is it sensible enough to use Python to access the RoboRealm API considering my application is a Real Time one?

Thanks
MNM

PS:Robo Realm is an Amazing Software. I feel its incomplete without a detailed documentation.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index