SAMPLED_EDGES
Jesús Gil Maqueda from Spain  [5 posts]
16 year
Hello everybody.
My name is Jesus and is the first time that I go into this forum.
Since a week ago I dowunload RR and I like this software and the item relating to robots.
I have a question about Sampled Edge. I have very little experience in programming under VB, VC + +, etc., but I learn fast. I would like to know how I can get the parallel port on the value of "x" and "y", ie, that might show the value of two identity edges, and not the amount of edges that occur.
My idea would be to show two different pines of the Paralell Port to achieve the result locate two edges, both two different delimited by a field in "x" each, is say, on a horizontal line, two different vertical cuts (one between x = 100 and x = 200, and another between X = 400 and x = 500) showing pin 2 and pin 3 on Paralell Port respectively.

Sorry for my audacity, but I need the help of rookie to start walking.

Thank you in advance. Greetings.
Anonymous 16 year
Jesus,

We're a little unclear what you mean with "two identity edges".

Perhaps you can include an image of what you are working with. That may help us understand what processing you want to accomplish.

From your message we can make out that you want to transmit something over the Parallel port. Are you thinking of transmitting a single bit (on/off) or an actual binary number (which would involve more than one pin).

Thanks,
STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index