New SRV-1 Robots. Wi-Fi
Anonymous
16 year
Hi, this is a different question about the same project I am working on (I asked the bayer filters question)

Will you be supporting the new SRV-1 robot with Wi-Fi capabilities?

I will get back to you about the bayer filters.
Anonymous 16 year
Ian,

Yes, we do hope to support the newer version of the SRV-1. We don't have a scheduled release date just yet. Is there a particular date that you need it by?

STeven.
Anonymous 16 year
Hi Steven,

Well, we were hoping it might be made available sometime during november, otherwise our project will have a lot of difficulties. We did originally plan on using the SRV-1, but this is not available anymore and we bought the new SRV-1s because all software/firmware being developed by surveyor is for the new robot.

We are at a bit of a dead end, therefore if we cannot get this. Cheers for looking into this for us.
Surveyor Upgrade
Anonymous
16 year
Ian,

I don't expect that this will be a problem. We're meeting with Surveyor on Wed for an upgrade to our system. We should then have the new interface tested and ready to be released by next Monday. I figure that should be soon enough?

STeven.
Anonymous 16 year
Hi Steven,

That's absolutely brilliant, cheers :)

My project group will be able to progress as wanted now.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index