ECG continiued..
Anonymous
16 year
hey, the .robo file that was given to me works fine,(it accurately extracts the ECG wave) in the next step i wish to transform this analog ECG image to a digital one in the sense to transfer it into a bar graph the amplitutde of each wave must be propotional to the number of boxes it covers. the idea is to transfer the analog graph to diigtal which will then be used to develop a expert system is it possible , can any one give me any hints. the pic is attached
note the lower pic was done by PAINT just to shw how the end pdroduct might look like .
thnks in advance

Anonymous 16 year
What you can do is to first get rid of the overhang caused by the hand drawn graphics ... we do this using the SideFill module which will fill the image from one direction only. After doing this on the top and bottom we are left with a convex type graph whose holes are filled. We then simply scale the image down, threshold and scale it back up to provide the block type effect that you display in your image. Here's the final result with the updated robofile:

program.robo
thnks
Anonymous
16 year
wow you people are brilliant . u people have alll the answers... just one more thing,is there a way to measure the altitude, of the digital graph.
  thnks a ton again.
Anonymous 16 year
There are a couple ways to do that. A quick way is just to use the Point location module and select the highest and lowest point in the image. The amplitude is the difference between those 2 numbers.

Here's an image with those point identified and the include robofile operating on the digital image.

STeven.

program.robo

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index