ECG
arindam  [1 posts]
16 year
hey, i am doing a project in medical image processing, the images below shows the ECG in tiff format, my aim is to extract only the actual ECG wave in two tone that is only two colors preferablly white and black is it possible if yes do let me know how. thnks ohh one more thing... gr8 s/w guys and that too free.. dnt gt this level things for free these days.. good work guys rock on!!!!!
pics
arindam  [1 posts]
16 year
it seems TIFF format is not accepted.. well hope this helps.. bt its important that finally do it in TIFF help me ot plzzz
arindam  [1 posts] 16 year
pic
Anonymous 16 year
arindam,

There are a couple of ways to do this ... one would be to use the FFT module which will pick up the graph paper as a very regular repeating pattern and allow you to mask that signal out.

Another way is to use a combination of filters to just threshold the graph paper out as it is slightly grayer than the ecg signal. We've included a robofile on how this can be accomplished and also how to smooth the signal out a bit. Note that RR operates on white pixels so we switch to the negative of the image during this process in order to focus on just the ecg pixels.

Yes, you can use TIFF images in RR ... you just cannot post them in this forum as most browsers do not support TIFF display.

STeven.

program.robo

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index