Pololu Serial Servo Controller
Anonymous
17 year
I was wondering if anyone has or is planning to make a Pololu serial servo controller module for RR. I am using MiniSSC2 control right now, but I think the pololu protocol would be a lot smoother. The Protocol is in the PDF here: http://www.pololu.com/products/pololu/0727/ssc04a_guide.pdf
But serial protocols confuse me. Even help implementing the protocol using the serial module would be appreciated.

Thanks
Anonymous 17 year
kersny,

Yes, we do have plans to directly support the Pololu Servo Controller and have contacted Pololu in regards to creating such a module. It will take a bit for us to get things started so check back in a week or two to see where we are with that.

Thanks for the suggestion, we're not sure how that servo controller slipped through the cracks as we though we supported most of the major brands.

STeven.
Cool
Anonymous
17 year
Cool, Sounds Good!
Anonymous 17 year
kersny,

We are about to announce the new Pololu module which has been already added to RoboRealm. Re-download the RR application and have a look at the Control->Servo subtree to add that module in.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index