VBscript error
Random123 from United Arab Emirates  [1 posts]
7 year
I just made a robot with Roborealm and Arduino, which tracks a red object. And it's coded in VBScript. Whenever I run it the servo never moves. And whenever I open the project in Roborealm, I get an error box saying "VBScript program" Not only for this project, but all the projects that use VBScript. And I'm using Win 10. Please help
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 7 year
We used to have this issue in older Windows systems that did not have the VBScript component downloaded. You can try to download and install IE (the Internet browser) which also uses that same component in Windows (very strange if you don't already have it). Otherwise check the documentation page at

http://www.roborealm.com/help/VBScript_Program.php

and see the Microsoft Download link (bottom of the page) to download the component specifically. Also be sure to download the latest version of RR in case this was due to a bad download.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index