Boe Bot Arduino Shield module
Ryan H from Canada  [3 posts]
9 year
Hi Folks,
I recently purchased the roborealm software which is great.  Unfortunately my main robot test bed is on a BoeBot with the arduino shield, I have it working with an XBee shield connected to the PC as well.  I was wondering if anyone had already or was planning on updating the Parallax BoeBot module to work with the arduino?  any other advice on how to get my bot moving through roborealm on the arduino BoeBot platform would be greatly appreciated.  

I have a Foscam that I will be mounting to the BoeBot but I'm missing the ability to control the boebot.

thanks in advance.
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 9 year
Ryan,

You might be able to use the Sparkfun_Arduino module on that Arduino and then assign variables to be appropriate pins in order to move the robot. I've not worked directly with the Arduino version of the BoeBot but I suspect that should be quite Arduino compatible esp for things like the servo wheels. See

http://www.roborealm.com/help/Sparkfun_Arduino.php

to get the sketch code to download and see if that works.

STeven.
Ryan H from Canada  [3 posts] 9 year
This is fantastic thank you!  I didn't see this in the modules, I will give it a try.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index