controlling Phidgets USB Relay Switch
McEarly from Germany  [2 posts]
10 year
Hi,

I use Roborealm and I want to control a USB Relay switch board (1017_1 - PhidgetInterfaceKit 0/0/8). Is it possible to do this with RoboRealm? I can't find a module that works with it. It would be very helpfull to get it working, because otherwise my robot has no voice :-)

Thank you
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 10 year
McEarly,

What happens when you add the 888 PhidgetInterfaceKit? Does it just complain and then exit?

It should adapt its interface to 008 and work with what is there. We've tested this on the 004 relay kit ... but not specifically on the 008.

Let us know what it does and we'll try to adapt it correctly.

STeven.
The docs for that module are at

http://www.roborealm.com/help/Phidgets_888_Interface_Kit.php

STeven.
McEarly,

What happens when you add the 888 PhidgetInterfaceKit? Does it just complain and then exit?

It should adapt its interface to 008 and work with what is there. We've tested this on the 004 relay kit ... but not specifically on the 008.

Let us know what it does and we'll try to adapt it correctly.

STeven.
McEarly from Germany  [2 posts] 10 year
Steven,

you are right 888 PidgetInterfaceKit also works with the 008 Relais-Board.
The not existing Digital and Analog Inputs were set inactive, so it's all right.
Thank you for this part.

But another Phidget problem: I have also installed a Phidget Advanced Servo controller 8-motor board. I tried to control it with the Control - Servos - Phidgets interface, but there is no connection to the board possible (Message: "Unable to find a PhidgetServo"). With the Phidget Control Panel the board is visible and working. Do I have to change some settings or can I help RoboRealm to find the usb board??

McEarly

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index