Camera only takes first frame
Francis fISH from United States  [1 posts]
2 year
I select the camera from the options, and it takes the first immediate frame, but then it won't update as a live video and not take footage of the live frames. How am I able to fix this? Also the help button does a loading thing on command but never eventually loads.

Hope you reply back to us soon, Francis fISH
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 2 year
Francis,

Could you post the robofile that you are using in this forum? Its tough to guess what might be going wrong without seeing the modules that you are using.

Does the camera show live images without any modules in the pipeline?

Also, what type of camera are you using? Does it stream live images in other applications?

Note, the help button should load a browser with a link to the appropriate web page. These are all available under the documentation menu option seen at the top of the site. I'm not sure that there is anything in there that would help with your situation. Normally this is machine dependent and has more to do with which drivers/camera you are using.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index