VBscript module
Christian SIMO from France  [3 posts]
2 year
Hi Roborealm Support,

Inside my roborealm flow vision, I have added a vbscript program.
My vbscript program got first the "SCRIPT_COUNT" variable.

The "SCRIPT_COUNT" variable is starting only (incremented)  if I open the vbscript module.
I tried the "continue on errors" tag but without any effect.

Do we need to open the vbscript module to start the script ?

Thank's
Best regards
Christian
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 2 year
Christian,

What is most likely happening is that you don't have a camera running or anything in the pipeline that is "running" the pipeline (i.e polling for images, data, etc.). Thus the pipeline is actually NO running until you either click on a module, bring up the interface, etc. which is why it appears that you need the interface open (you do NOT) in order to have that variable count.

You can solve this by either pressing the camera button or add the joystick module or add the Timer module ... all of these will cause the pipeline to actually run continuously.

If you can attach your robofile to this post we can verify if this is indeed the case.

STeven.
Christian SIMO from France  [3 posts] 2 year
Hi Steven,

Thank's for your reply
I tried to solve pressing the camera button, without any success.
Find attached my .robo flow.

Thank's
Best regards
Christian
program.robo
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 2 year
Christian,

Thanks for your robofile. Ignore my earlier post as you are already using the Camera module twice which will trigger the pipeline to run regardless.

I added a Watch module and checked that the SCRIPT_COUNT is indeed incrementing after the End_Split_Image module so that does seem like it is working.

Perhaps your pipeline is running very slow? Check the little gray numbers on the right side of the pipeline to see if there is a module that has a much larger number than the other modules. I suspect that the Object Recognition module is most likely the cause to be slowing down the pipeline so much that it appears not to be running.

Can you also double check the FPS number seen at the bottom of the RR GUI? What rate are you getting? Again, this can confirm that something is very slow in the pipeline.

If the Object Recognition is the cause, can you post a couple sample images so we can better understand the issue? Often, decreasing the size of the template training images can really help to speed up the match with no reduction in accuracy.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index