QR Code read
oscar from United States  [9 posts]
4 year
I can't seem to be able to read QR Codes using roborealm, I'm adding a picture and "Barcode Reader" I enable QR Code and DataMatrix, but it still doesn't read anything.

There is most likely something that I'm doing wrong, but I don't know what it is.

I attached the 2 pictures I'm trying to use.

Thanks.

Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 4 year
You need more whitespace around those barcodes. Those are very unrealistic barcodes ... i.e. when viewing barcodes in reality they are rarely as clean as the digital copies you included. But if that's what your project requires, just add some whitespace around the codes. See attached.

STeven.

program.robo
oscar from United States  [9 posts] 4 year
Thanks, I just wanted to verify that it worked because I wasn't able to read Micro QR code.

I added more whitespace to the Micro QR code (attached) and I'm still unable to read it with RoboRealm, so my guess is that Micro QR code is not supported, correct?

Thanks again.
program.robo
oscar from United States  [9 posts] 4 year
Was able to make it work with Data Matrix, even though I'm not sure what the Segmentation is for.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index