Bug Blob_Colorize
Christian from Netherlands  [4 posts]
8 year
Hello,

I have a problem with the Blob_Colorize module.
Every time when I start RoboRealm I have manual uncheck the checkbox to put the labels off.
Is it possible to uncheck this box with some kind of script?

Kind regards,
Christian Trouwborst

Steven Gentner from United States  [273 posts] 8 year
Chris,

Our mistake. That particular field was not being saved in the robofile. That has been corrected and once you download the latest version (just released) and unselect the checkbox it should remain off going forward.

Thanks for the note,
STeven.
Christian from Netherlands  [4 posts] 8 year
Steven,

Thank you for the fast response.
Since I installed the new release I am not able to open any RoboRealm file.

Kind regards,
Christian Trouwborst
Do you get any kind of error message when this happens? Or does the application just not do anything?

Also, are you using the Open button or dragging in a robofile? Check the contents of the robofile with a text editor to make sure that it actually has something in it. (could be blank).

STeven.
Hello Steven,

I Don’t get any error message.
When I open the robo file it only says RoboRealm doesn’t work anymore.
Even when I try to open the Blob_Tracking example.
I have also reinstalled Roborealm.
I hope you can help me solve this problem.

Kind regards,
Christian Trouwborst

Christian,

Try holding down the CTRL key when starting RR. That will cause it to reset to default initial values. Then use the open button to load in the robofile. If it crashes, on restarting you should be presented with the option to send us a crash report .. please do as we look at every one of those to investigate any potential problems. If you already have, changes are the error has been fixed in the last couple days and its worth downloading the most recent version just in case the issue has been fixed.

Thanks,
STeven.
Hello Steven,

After installing the new release and resetting RoboRealm the program works fine.

Thank you for your help,
Christian

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index