settingCamera using DLL
ParkerHewitt from United States  [1 posts]
7 year
I could be misunderstanding something however. I see in the COM documentation that their is a setCurrentCamera command that you basically can set what camera you want to use as input. However, I do not have this option. I only have "setCamera(char* mode)" which works if I preset the camera in want in roborealm to the correct one. But I need to set the correct camera too.
Steven Gentner from United States  [273 posts] 7 year
Parker,

They are the same function ... the wording was changed to better reflect "Current" as in SetCurrentCamera and GetCurrentCamera.

So if you only have access to SetCamera that uses the same function as SetCurrentCamera.

The "mode" parameter isn't really a mode but more of a "camera_name" and can just be part of the name as in *logitech* which will match to any logitech camera. Naturally, you can also put in the fully qualified name as it appears in the RR options camera tab. The wildcard match is assumed to avoid having to type the name exactly.

rr.SetCamera("logitech");

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index