C/C++ RR plugin recieve two data streams at the same time
Petr from United States  [1 posts]
8 year
Hello, Steven! I would like to develop C/C++plugin for RR. Is any way to my plugin get two images from other RR plugins at the same time?

binary1-----\
                   myPlugin
binary2----/

I've seen function signature from example
int SwapColorDlg::Process(unsigned char *data, short int *tmp2Image, unsigned char *tmpImage, int left, int top, int width, int height)

And my task seems impossible.

Thank you for your time.
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 7 year
Petr,

In order to get access to more than just the current image within a plugin you would need to use the GetMarker function.

int mwidth, mheight;
unsigned char *markPixels = GetMarker("some_image", &mwidth, &mheight);

which would return back an array of 3 byte triplets with size mwidth*mheight*3 Note that this is a direct buffer into the marker and should not be modified directly unless you plan to change the actual marker image. Before calling your module, the user would have to
name the markers that would be used by your module by using the Marker module to call
the current image (or a loaded one) a specific name.

The Plugin dll example at

http://www.roborealm.com/downloads/Plugin.zip

has been updated to include this new function with a example in SwapColorDlg.cpp

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index