detection ofmarking/blck spot on flat moving object
UTTAM DUTTA from India  [3 posts]
9 year
anybody help whether
is it possible to detect spot or black spot on a moving object by using this software and ccd camera.
I want  digital output from  the computer when there is black spot or unusual mark on the moving object which is uniform in colour.
please reply
regards,
Uttam
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 9 year
Do you have an example picture?
UTTAM DUTTA from India  [3 posts] 9 year
sending you photos of stitch mark on steel sheet, it is in moving condition 3to 4 meter /sec. please tell me whether this spot or stitch mark can be recognised by ccd camera and suitable roborealm soft ware. Stitch mark basically high current welding of two sheet. sheet width varies from 900 mm to 1500 mm.

Something like the attached might work ... naturally this is just a quick example on a static image. A video of the sheet moving with the stitch mark appearing at some point would be a better test.

STeven.
program.robo
UTTAM DUTTA from India  [3 posts] 9 year
Ok, I  will send you the video file, it will be little big, approx. 30MB, how I will send you, if I give you youtube link , will it work or any other alternate you suggest
Use dropbox or some other file upload site and post the link here. Otherwise you will probably not be able to post here.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index