EZB_Variables broken
Darathian from United States  [21 posts]
9 year
STeven

It seems since the latest version of EZ-Builder the EZB_Variables module no longer sends variables and slows down the pipe line.

Any help would be appreciated.
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 9 year
Just confirmed with 2.67.7 that it seems ok. Variables are moving back and forth as expected.

What symptoms are you seeing that appears that things are not working?

The pipeline will slow down when no connection can be made since each iteration of the pipeline a connection will be attempted. The assumption is that this connection is needed which is why it will wait for a connection before proceeding.

STeven.
Darathian from United States  [21 posts] 9 year
STeven

I will try it again and see what happens. If it happens again I will give a full writeup of all items in the pipeline.

Thanks.

Darathian,

If it does, check that you can connect to the EZB builder application using some other app like telnet to connect to the same port. If that doesn't work then its possible that something RR is sending is causing an issue in EZB. It would be useful to know which app is having the issue to help focus debuggging.

Thanks,
STeven.
STeven

It is working fine. It seems that if I switch off the tcp server in EZ-BUILDER and switch it back on I have to restart roborealm otherwise no variables are sent.

Darathian,

Thanks, it seems the connection failure was not being detected correctly. This has been fixed so it should auto reconnect if a network failure occurs or the server is stopped.

STeven.
Thanks STeven

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index