2d decode
Pete from United States  [56 posts]
9 year
Hi STeven,

Things have been working well with the 2d matrix decode module.  Just got a new lot of sample parts, populated in my vision system and after adjusting my light source got all locations to decode, except there is a slight problem.  The decoded valve is wrong, attached is the image with the barcode module displaying the value.  Actually all my new sample parts decoded wrong.  

Using the NeoReader app the part decodes as 140820xtestx1x16 yet the barcode module is showing as 140820z75M$6.

The image looks quite good so I don't think there is an issue with the image, I have used  worse images with no issues.  Any idea as to why the image decoded wrong?

Thanks,
-pete

Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 9 year
Pete,

Thanks for the image. The decoding of the matrix required switching between different decoding formats (didn't realize that this was possible). So a quick fix and it now seems to decode things as expected. If you download the latest you should see the fix.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index