write 2 video at the same time
Saipol Hadi Hasim from Malaysia  [3 posts]
10 year
Hello,

1. I'm looking to solution how to write 2 video at the same time. I has to try like robo file below. and the recoding is happen but when i open the both files, the video is show only one scene.

2. it is possible to merge 2 video to be one video? actually I am currently completing the final project, where I need to combine the depth and rgb image is superimposed on each other.  and this results will be used for people detection and measuring the distances of people.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Saipol Hadi
Malaysia  
program.robo
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 10 year
Saipol,

I see that you used MOVEMENT_PIXELS as the command variable ... that variable is actually set by the module and is probably not what you want to put as a command variable ... the command variable is meant to control the module (start, stop, play, etc.) using those strings as the value of the variable. You may want to remove that variable from this text field.

I'm not sure why the videos would be showing the same image ... I assume you can see both depth or RGB when in the OpenNI module? Verify that you are actually getting both of these images.

When you way only one scene, which is it? The RGB or Depth?

To merge the two, you can use the Math module which can be used to combine/superimpose the two images together ... depending on the final result that you want you may have to play around with them a bit. Perhaps if you posted here an example of what you were after we can help direct you to that end result.

STeven.

Saipol Hadi Hasim from Malaysia  [3 posts] 10 year
Dear Steven,

can you give me robo code example to write two video in the same time (rgb and depth image separate).

Tqvm, I'm really appreciate it

SH Hasim
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 10 year
Attached.

Note this uses the OpenNI2 module but the technique is the same for the others.

STeven.
program.robo

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index