go to line feature
Dawson from Malaysia  [173 posts]
10 year
Hi STeven,

I want to process the next blob after determining that the initial selected blob did not meet a specific requirement. RR processes modules in the pipeline in  sequence. Is it possible to go back to a specific line number? i cant put all the code into VB as it complicates the programming plus i cant load modules from VB.
Dawson from Malaysia  [173 posts] 10 year
Hi STeven,

I found that it is possible to process the blob without any go to line feature and it was not complicated. Thanks.
Dawson from Malaysia  [173 posts] 10 year
ha ha... i think i spoke too soon. i should have tested before i put my last post... sorry. i thought i could get the mean intensity within a masked area for some reason :)
what i am doing is to crop the bounding box area of the mask opening to calculate the mean intensity there. So i still need a go back feature to do another test on another opening if the mean intensity is found to be too high.
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 10 year
Dawson,

I'd use the Color Stats module to calculate that on all blobs (select the individual blobs checkbox) and then use one of the programming modules to skip from one to the next. That's probably the easiest way.

You can investigate

http://www.roborealm.com/forum/index.php?thread_id=4861#

as it has similar requirements to what you are trying to do.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index