Red background white circle tracking
Anonymous
10 year
Hey guys, ive been trying for days to make a robo file with a redshirt with a big white circle on it to be followed. Anyone can help id really appreciate it.

thanks
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 10 year
Can you post a couple images or perhaps a video?

Also if you can include your current robofile that can help us understand which strategy you are using.

STeven.
Anonymous 10 year
I have posted the robo file. I need it to track a red shirt with a white circle inside. Kinda of an inverted japan flag.
program.robo
Image?

STeven.
Anonymous 10 year
Thanks for the quick response steven. Here is the jpg of what id like it to pickup. The shirt would be all red and a white circle on the back

Sorry, I should have been more specific. Can you post an image of a TEST image that you are trying this on. I.e. some guy with that mark on his T-shirt taken with the camera that you'd be expecting to use this with. An actual image is very important since the color and shape will be distorted depending on the lighting, fabric, position, size, etc.

Thanks,
STeven.
Anonymous 10 year
Ive attached the picture of the shirt, in the camera it turns out a little orange, but theshirt is red. The circle i out on shirt is not a perfect circle cause i didnt have scissors at school so i taped something close but when the shirt is printed it will be a perfect circle. Anyway steven if you can help in anyway I'd greatly appreciate it.

Can you untoggle the Run button, click Save and type something.jpg and then upload that image?

Its easier for us to work with a raw image without any annotations or interface stuff in it. That's what the camera would see.

STeven.
You may also want to take a couple shots from the side. The frontal view will probably work fine with one configuration that will fail for a side shot.

Ideally this is also being worn by someone.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index