Lines detect
Anonymous
10 year
Hello.

I am new to the forum and I would like to know how I can identify three centers of gravity.

1. Red center line. (COG_X1 and COG_Y1)
2. Right Line Blue (COG_X2 and COG_Y2)
3. Left Line Blue (COG_X3 and COG_Y3)

My idea is to do with center of gravity, but if anyone has another idea.

When you have the variables of each line I want to make a program (VBScript) that depends on the position of each line, the robot will make me one thing or another.
For example,

if (COG_X1 = 0) then
c = "E"
end if

if (COG_X2> 50) then
c = "R"
end if

if (COG_Y3> 50) then
c = "L"
end if

Thanks

Anonymous 10 year
I need to determine the three separate lines. The red line is completed, but two blue lines i need take for seperate.

Thanks

Anonymous 10 year

I send you another picture for you saw my problem. I need the center green gravity matches the left blue line, all the time. (as the center of gravity of orange that matches the right blue line).

Thanks

Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 10 year
See the attached ... if you want the actual image, can you include a raw source image with no annotations?

STeven.
program.robo
Anonymous 10 year
Hi Steven.

What sent me helps me a lot. But when one of the two lines is not I would like to give me a value of 0. Post the video if I can solve. I sent two pictures so you can see what happens to me. In one of them I have drawn the correcion.

I was testing "Blob Filter" to differentiate depends diagonally or left or right position, but the same thing happens. It is difficult because the right and left is symmetrical and the lines of the same color, the only solution I see is to differentiate the two lines separately depending on the direction of each.

Have if you find a solution and would be very grateful.
Thanks.

video.zip
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 10 year
Yes, direction seems to be the best way to do this. We've added a Degree Range filter to the Blob Filter module to check for this. Basically its looking for an angle below and above 90 to filter out the difference between the two.

Note that the value now is actually "" or the empty string which basically means zero if the specific line now does not exist. I also remove the right and left check since that's no longer needed.

You'll have to download the latest version to get this update.

STeven.
program.robo

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index