TRENDnet TV-IP672WI
Doug from United States  [2 posts]
11 year
Hi, I have a problem with a new camera I just got... the TV-IP672WI.  Since it's not listed in the available options within Roborealm, what do I do to support it?
Steven Gentner from United States  [1446 posts] 11 year
Doug & others,

As mentioned in my email, you have a couple options:

1. If you can find a live demo online of this camera we can use that to test and create an extension to the module to support your version.

2. You would have to put your camera online such that we can access it remotely. If you have it at home this would require some knowledge of working with routers in order to allow outside access to this camera (most likely through a port forwarding technique). If you are not comfortable in doing this I'd recommend grabbing a friend that might know how to do this ... its very common in the IT field but is a bit different for every router so we'd not know specifically what you'd need to do.

3. Physically send us the camera, we'll run it and create the module to read it and send it back. Least ideal since physical shipping takes a couple days depending on where you are located. We are located in Denver, Colorado.

STeven.

This forum thread has been closed due to inactivity (more than 4 months) or number of replies (more than 50 messages). Please start a New Post and enter a new forum thread with the appropriate title.

New Post   Forum Index